is a FearLess Life & Self-Publishing Coach, and Author of Be a Hobbit, Save the Earth, and the Amazon #1 Best Seller, The End of Fear Itself.
He has a master’s degree in medieval history, is an expert on Viking Warfare and Culture, Tolkien’s Middle Earth, the roasting and BBQing of meats, throwing kick-ass parties, and disrupting the status quo.
He is originally from the South Eastern U.S. (Florida and North Carolina), but now lives, happily, in Saint Paul, Minnesota with his girlfriend, Patience, her son Duke, Bubble the dog, and the Two Viking-Pirate Kitties: Punkin n Squish.
You can find Steve Bivans in his local brewery, 2 blocks from his house, or here:
- Subscribe to Be a Hobbit for updates, new articles and special offers!
- Find Steve’s best-selling books on Amazon.
- Follow Steve on Goodreads!
- On Facebook: Be a Hobbit, Save the Earth. Come join the Shire Movement on FB! Make sure to ‘like’ the page, so you’ll get updates.
- Steve on Twitter and get the latest news on my advice, how-to articles and news on book releases!
- Contact Steve
Huge Thanks! to Ellie Leonardsmith Photography for the use of the photo!