The Day Has Come
Twenty-five years ago, sitting on a sweat-stained futon in a living room floor crawling with roaches, I told my friends this day was coming.
One of these days, our enemies, the ones our country have been creating for so long are gonna strike. Then there will be war. And the Fears that drive that war will be used by our own government to declare war on us: to take our freedoms in the name of safety.
All this has come to past. We have been living it for nearly two decades.
It’s time to wake up.
There is no fucking safety. It is illusion.
Freedom comes only to those who live life without Fear.
We are swimming in a stinking sea of Fear.
It’s everywhere you look.
- Fear is in the halls of the White House, where it’s always resided but never in so much supply.
- Fear is in our television news, which isn’t all that new.
- Fear is on our radios, and on our internet.
- Fear is in our churches, mosques, and synagogues.
- Fear is in the shopping mall and in the grocery store.
- Fear is in our grammar schools where they ceased to teach grammar long ago.
- Fear’s in our high schools: in the classroom, the bathroom and the lunchroom.
- Fear races through college dormitories and lecture halls.
- Fear drives us to work for pennies to stave off the Fear of starvation and homelessness.
- Fear runs rampant in our minds and enslaves us to those who would employ it against us.
Twenty-five years ago, I told my friends this world was coming. Some of them believed me. But none of us did a damned thing to stop it.
Mostly, we just stood by and watched as the country we were born to, the world we were gifted at birth, slipped into chaos and Fear.
Why did we do nothing?
We didn’t think we could.
We didn’t think we had the power.
We didn’t think that one penniless person, sleeping with roaches, could do anything to stop the plans of the rich and the mighty and the corrupt.
But we were wrong.
Our world is NOT racing to Hell, or Mordor. We just think it is. If we keep thinking that, it will.
And that’s why I sat down over three years ago to write a book about how even the smallest person, the poorest person, the uneducated, and the down-trodden, can affect positive change in the world.
- We can take down the towers of corruption.
- We can bring and End to Fear.
- We can clean up our environment.
- We can live in peace with our neighbors.
- We can build Shires, not walls.
We can be Hobbits.
We don’t have to live in holes, or move to the country to do it.
We just have to dare to dream of a different world, and then get off our asses and MAKE IT BE.
If you’re tired of watching the same old shit on the news, night after night, droning away about how our world is going to hell in a hand-basket, or slipping into Mordor.
If you’re tired of watching the greed of corporations run the planet into ruin.
If you’re sick and tired of listening to moronic elected officials spout Fear and Hate and Intolerance to gain your votes, to whip up your passions so they can hurl them against your neighbors who are just as sick as you are.
If you’re weary of the endless negativity in this world, that says “Humans are evil, lazy, and self-centered,” then STOP IT!
Breathe for a moment.
You have the power to create the world you want.
No one else builds your world. No one.
It’s time to start building the world we want, not accept the one that’s been sold us.
How can we stop this madness?
How can we, ordinary people, hope to put an end to all the hate, intolerance, greed, and Fear in the world?
It’s all in my books. Trust me, the answers are in there.
I’ll show you that you do have the power to change the world, and it begins within your own mind.
I’ll show you in detail what you can do to build the world you want.
And today, I’m gonna give you one of the books for Free.
You can grab my first book, Be a Hobbit, Save the Earth, for FREE on Kindle the next couple of days: Feb 27th-Mar 1st.
If you’re not a Hobbit fan, you can grab my latest book, The End of Fear Itself, for only $2.99.