Did you love the Harry Potter series?
Do you think that the girls were a bit shorted in those stories? I mean, Hermione was pretty bad-ass, but she wasn’t the main character.
Then Kitty Tweddle and the Wishing Well is the book for you and your kids!
I will admit, I’m a bit biased on this one, because I’ve known H.J. for a couple years now. She’s a fan of my books, and now I’m a fan of hers.
While I’m biased, I’m not a bullshitter. I wouldn’t tell you that the book is great, or even good, if it wasn’t. Trust me, this one is very good, and fun.
Here’s my official review of the book, from Amazon:
“This is a super cute magical story, of a young girl’s coming of age and the realization of her inherent power. Complete with secrete passages, cemeteries, fairies, flying gargoyles, boogeymen, and hairy little gremlin-like creatures who love to throw around flour and roll in peanut butter! Plus TALKING KITTIES! Very well written, and a fun, enchanting story!“
And get this, the book is going to be FREE for a couple of days, starting tomorrow, Sunday, February 19th! GET YOURS THEN!
Then tell as many people you can about it. I’d love to see H.J. relaunch this book to the top of her Amazon categories!
To help, all you have to do is:
- Check your email tomorrow morning.
- I’ll post another blog article to remind everyone that the book is ready for FREE DOWNLOAD!
- Click on the link, and ‘buy’ the free Kindle version. If you want, you can stop at that point. Just downloading it will help get the book to the top of the rankings. But I hope you’ll actually read it, too.
- If you don’t have a Kindle, that’s okay. (Click the link under the book cover photo that says, ‘Read on Any Device’ and download the free Kindle reader for your computer, or phone.
- Read the book at your own pace and time.
- When you’re finished reading it, or when you’ve fallen in love with it, please go back to the Amazon page and leave an honest review! This doesn’t have to be long and complicated. It could just be “I love this book!” A sentence or two is all you need to do, unless you feel like writing more. (This is really important for independent authors like H.J. and myself. It really does help to sell more books)
- SHARE the link to the book with all of your friends and family! On Facebook, Twitter, email, phone, throw a rock through your neighbor’s window….whatever.