It’s Day 19 of the Year Long, Daily Blogging Experiment…
And today, I’m running behind this morning already, so I’m gonna kill two birds, with one stone–not that I kill birds, I don’t, but it’s a metaphor, and I love metaphors–by combining my daily blog article with my To Do List for the week, or at least how I see it at the moment.
Steve will be attempting to cross these items off his list this week
- Fix my mailchimp, email account; there’s a hitch in it.
- Clean up my website. There are several things that need to be done.
- Find a more efficient template
- Continue writing on End of Fear Itself
- Set up mybooktable plugin on website
- Write up volunteer information for Growing West Side–my neighborhood organization
- Growing West Side newsletter for Monday
- Facebook post on Monday, about opening day at the West Side Farmers Market
- Organize the stall map for the Farmers Market; make sure I have spaces for all the vendors
- start organizing for the Opening Day Party
- Go live with my Patreon account! Probably on Tuesday
- Set up my exclusive T-shirt store for my Patreon supporters
- Think more about my idea, Second Thoughts from Second Breakfast, which I think will be very short videos of me talking about ideas from my Second Breakfast show, or whatever comes to mind
- Edit and release Episode 4 of Second Breakfast with Steve: Justin Finklestein! You’re gonna love this one.
- Record Second Breakfast with Jamie Rautenberg, which should be amazing
- Finish a PowerPoint, slide show for Paysh’s Grandfather’s funeral which takes place on Thursday
- Get video camera ready to film the ceremony
- Take naps with the Viking Pirate Kitties, and Bubble
- Eat Second Breakfast every day
- Meditate to find a Zen for the Unbendy
That should be enough to keep me busy till next Monday, I reckon…